Dear members and event attendees
Due to the uncertainty surrounding the current COVID-19 situation and following advice from CNZ, we have made the decision to postpone all Manawatu Mountain Bike Club events and activities until further notice.
Our priority is the health and safety of our riders, volunteers, supporters and our wider community. We need to play our part in reducing the exposure and spread of the virus.
We appreciate your understanding and the support of our sponsors and volunteers to date. We will be back!
Stay safe and look after each other.
Manawatu Mountain Bike Club Committee