The Manawatū Mountain Manwat Bike Club has built Arapuke Trails to where it is today and relies on memberships to be able to apply and receive grants to further develop at Arapuke Trails. Memberships also allow us to run events like iBike4Kids, winter series, and enduros, as well as our great development courses throughout the year which look at all different aspects of MTBiking. It’s only 67 cents a week for an individual membership.
Benefits of joining the club
- The club designs, builds and maintains the trail network at Arapuke!
- Skills and rider development coaching.
- Access to pine forest trails that are closed to the general public. (Scotts Ferry)
- Recreational rides in the Manawatū district and beyond.
- Funding opportunities to participate in high-profile events.
- Community events, such as iBike 4 Kids, Family Fun Day.
- Email newsletters with all the MTB news, rides & events.
- An active Facebook & Instagram page.
- Major events like the Winter race series, Club Champs, Santoft Sizzler, the Arapuke Classic, and the Arapuke Enduros.
- Affiliations to CyclingNZ and MTB NZ.
- Adding weight when we lobby organizations to support our trail building and other activities.
- All run by volunteer club members!