Benefits of joining the club
The club designs, builds and maintains the trail network at Arapuke!
Other benefits include:
- Adding weight when we lobby organisations to support our trail building and other activities.
- Skills and rider development coaching.
- Access to pine forest trails that are closed to the general public.
- Recreational rides in the Manawatu district and beyond.
- Member discounts at Palmerston North’s best bike shops.
- Funding opportunities to participate in high-profile events.
- Winter night rides.
- Community events, such as Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day and iBike 4 Kids.
- Email newsletters with all the MTB news, rides & events.
- An active Facebook page.
- Major events like the Winter race series, Club Champs, Santoft Sizzler, the Arapuke Classic, and the Arapuke Enduros.
- Affiliations to Cycling
NZ and MTB NZ.
- All run by volunteer club members!
Our membership year runs from Jan 1st to Dec 31st. Membership is inexpensive with a single person membership $35 per year and a Family $60 per year. Family subscriptions are for parents and children who are active Mtbikers living at the same physical address. Children must be under 20 years of age.
If you join after Oct 1st, your membership will be free for the balance of the current year and will be recorded as payment for the next membership year.
To join the club click on the JOIN button and follow the steps. We have recently adopted Hello Club as our membership platform, which offer many advantages to members. It does require a log in and you’ll be prompted for that.