Winter Series Race 5 2021 – Postponement

}

09.07.2021

Winter Series Race 5 – Postponement

While we have dropped down a Level in the region it would still require a lot of organization, management, and restrictions on how we could run Round 5 of the Winter Series to meet the Covid 19 requirements to hold an event in Level 2.  We are therefore postponing Round 5, which was scheduled for this weekend, Sunday the 12th of September.  We will keep monitoring the situation and if possible will schedule the final round of the Winter Series once we drop down another level.  Many of you will have been looking forward to getting out again after an extended period locked up close to home, so we hope you understand our decision but also hope you get out to ride your bikes in areas that have been off-limits for the last few weeks.

For those missing their dose of Mountain Bike racing keep an eye out for the Club Champs, organisation is getting underway for them to take place in November and we’ll let you know the details as they become available.

Recent Newsletters